This post is called How to Have Unlimited Power Part 1, based on the book by Tony Robbins called “Unlimited Power.”
Broke at 22, Millionaire by 25 with a castle by the sea. Tony Robbins is a “life success coach dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams. A self-made multi-millionaire that many people look up to as a mentor and as a teacher. In a list form, here is important ideas from the book
- One of the largest sources of power is specialized knowledge. Knowing this, information is important but is not enough.
- All Successful People take action.
- Success leaves clues.
- Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
- Ultimate Success Formula
- Define exactly what you want
- Then, take action
- The 7 traits of successful individuals: Passion, Belief, Strategy, Clarity of Values, Energy, Bonding Power, and Mastery of Communication.
- Must believe you can get what you want. Utilize the resources you have in the most effective way.
- Try your best to spend a majority of your time in a positive mental state.
- Be willing to change and adapt.
- Ultimate Power is “the ability to act.” The ability to produce the results you desire, while creating value for others.
- Communication is also a form of power.
- Internal: feelings
- External: physical actions
- To become successful, model others. Find people who have the success you crave and model them.
- To model, read everything you can about them, study their beliefs, and model their strategies.
- Through the process of modeling, you should start to develop your own patterns and strategies.
- Preparation + Opportunity = Success.
Your Belief System
- When someone is not having the success they want, it usually could be their belief system.
- Remove “can’t” from your vocabulary. Successful people became rich, because they believed they could be rich.
- Adapt positive beliefs to your life such as: “I am rich. I am happy. I am free. Everything is abundant. I am successful.”
- You foster beliefs through
- Past Results
- Experiencing results in advance
- Amplify your positive beliefs & feelings, while simultaneously reducing negative beliefs and feelings.
- Success Beliefs
- Everything happens for a reason. Let it serve you, think in terms of possibilities.
- No such thing as failure, only results. Avoid dwelling.
- No matter what happens, always take responsibility.
- You don’t have to understand everything to put it to use. Model to save time.
- People are your greatest resource.
- Work is play.
- Success never comes without commitment. W.I.T. – Successful people have a whatever it takes attitude.
Affiliate Link to Book –> Unlimited Power : The New Science Of Personal Achievement