In the next 6 months, these are the goals I have for Entrepreneur Millionaire and myself. I hope this can motivate others to find their passions and create their own businesses.
The overarching goal for Entrepreneur Millionaire is to help other African-Americans start their own businesses by sharing my experience and telling stories. I’m learning as I go and hope that I can share my journey and offer an insight into what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
The main reason I chose entrepreneurship is because I wanted to live my life on my terms and have full control. As an employee, I always felt that someone was controlling me. They can fire me at anytime. If I wanted a paycheck, I was forced to do what they told me to do. On my first day, I knew that I wanted to strike out on my own. The question was always when will you start your own your business. For me, it was when I began to look for other routes of making money.
I knew that I didn’t want to become a rapper and wasn’t good enough to be an athlete. I was, however, considered smart by my peers and teachers. Also, I liked reading books and found myself reading books about business. Since I didn’t like having a boss, I knew that I would have to learn about starting a business. So after I would get off work, I would read and study about people who started their own businesses. Many people came from nothing and still succeeded. This motivated me to devour as much information as I could.
After a couple of months, it was time for me to start something. I started small and made my first couple of dollars online through eBay. It opened my eyes to the possibility of making all my money by buying items and reselling them. There was one problem. eBay was banning people accounts without giving them proper notice and reasons. The downfall of using a platform that you don’t own. So, I learned an important lesson. All the power is in ownership, the owners reap the rewards.
This stuck by me and eventually led to me buying the domain name Entrepreneur Millionaire as a freshman in college. Originally, I didn’t know what I wanted it to be. I just knew that I wanted to become an “Entrepreneur” and a “Millionaire” so I combined the two. After watching a video of Dr. Boyce Watkins, I knew that I wanted to help Blacks as much as I can. So, I decided to turn Entrepreneur Millionaire into what it is today.
The Next 6 Months
I would like to start off by showing you my thoughts on success. Then, I will get into the goals for Entrepreneur Millionaire and for myself.
- Remove fear from your thinking, stop seeking the answers from anywhere else but within.
- Bring value to anyone who is willing to learn.
- Cut out time wasting activities and focus on growing my business.
- Accept who I am and what I am trying to accomplish.
- I don’t need validation from anyone else.
- If I can think of it, it can be achieved.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- The level of success I achieve is completely up to me.
- I’m holding myself accountable and taking responsibility of my life.
- Anyone can become successful if they put in the work.
- Enjoy the process, enjoy the journey.
- Take pride in owning your own business and not having a boss.
- I have complete control of my finances. I can always make more money by providing more products and services.
- I’m good at telling my story and relating it to other people’s lives.
- I’m in full control of my life.
- I know my worth.
Goals for Entrepreneur Millionaire for The Next 6 months:
- Top 5 Motivational/Entrepreneur Website for African-Americans
- 100,000+ visitors per month
- 10+ Posts showing up on 1st Page of Google
- $6,000+ per month income
Personal Goals for the Next 6 Months
- Buy a used 2014/2015 Corvette Stingray for $60,000
- Income Growing Every Month